Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just because

Oh how I love when my girls have freshly cut hair! It looks so nice and clean. Plus they're just too cute to not post!
Daisy's hair is getting so long! We cut about an inch off.

And I even got the Coopster to smile:)! Today is a good day!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I love it!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

he SMILED! i can't believe how long daisy's hair is. keep it long! and lulu's hair is so cute short! it makes her face look even more round and cute! i miss you guys so much! i cant wait to see you guys next month!

dustin and amy said...

What cutie pies you have!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hi Devery! I saw your comment on Brandi's blog and had to check out yours, your kids are so big and Cooper is so cute! I love blogs its so good to keep in touch! I'm new to this though and so I'm just learning!