Daisy
1. She loves to be outside riding bikes, scooter, heely's, playing at the park.
2. She is quite the perfectionist. Almost OCD if you ask me.
3. Daisy loves to draw and water color.
4. She loves all the teeny bopper shows on Disney Channel.
5. She likes to sleep in. (and she loves her bridgie)
Lindsay1. Lindsay loves mom. (I asked her what she loves and I kid you not, this was her first answer.)
2. She loves to draw. She is very articulate and so creative.
3. She loves anything miniature. She always wants the littlest toys. I find pieces all over the house. (or the vacuum does.)
4. She is a very goofy girl. Makes us laugh.
5. She loves her bridgie. (As you can see, it has had better days.)
1. I'm sure you already know, but this kid loves, loves motorcycles or anything with wheels. Everytime we pull in the garage he points to the motorcycles and yells 'go go'!
2. He loves his bridgie too. His baby blue chenille bridgie. Jeff loves it too:)
3. He loves babies. Real of fake, he is so nice to them. He loves to hold them.
4. He loves to be in the dirt. If he is in the grass, he will find the one little spot with dirt and sit in it and play in it.
5. He loves Little Einsteins. He's a little obsessed actually. He can be a little couch potato.
So there you have it. Random, useless facts about the Hall kids.





6 comments:
hahaha i LOVE that last pic of him. totally oblivious (sp?) that youre taking a pic of him, in his old baby seat?...watching tv? and picking at his feet? i love that kid. and the other two. cant wait to play next month!!!!
Hey Devry! I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog!! It's fun to see what everyone is up to. :) Your family is so adorable! If you want to peek in on us, here's our blog: jakendebbie.blogspot.com
Take care!
Debbie (Fish) Martin
Isn't it crazy how different your own kids can be?! That was a cute post. I can't believe Cooper loves babies. My kids could care less. I'm also wishing I had a kid who'd actually sleep in. We're usually up with the sun, and in the summer it kills me!
I {love} getting to know your kiddos better! They seem awesome!
that was fun getting to know your kiddos better!! and love the new header picture--you all look very cute!
Fun, getting to know your kids! what cutties!
Post a Comment