Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just us

Ok so this is the only picture I got this weekend. Jeff and I went to the cabin this weekend. Just us, no kids! It was great. We stopped in Payson Friday night and ate at Chilis since we had no kids to fight with. Then we decided to go to a movie. We saw 21. So we made it to the cabin at like 11pm. We slept in on Saturday and then just chilled. We went on a long motorcycle ride. I seriously don't remember the last time I got to go on a motorcycle ride all alone! We had alot of fun! I came back refreshed and ready to be a mom again. The best part is that the kids had a ton of fun too. they thought it was kind of like a trip for them too because they got to pack their suitcases and go to grandma's. Thank you so much Day's. I know we can always leave them with you and they will have fun and be loved! We appreciate it so much! And thanks Jeff. I'm glad I got to hang out with you!

7 comments:

wendy said...

fun! I love a weekend get-away!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

yes i can still babysit. i made sure of it! we'll either go the weekend before, or when i get back from seeing randy. we'll see how cold it is. stupid snow.

Two little lovebirds said...

FUN!!! I am jealous!!!

Kelli said...

I love it! Cute picture! Hey, next time you're in Payson eat at Mackey's Grill! Its our favorite!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

What fun! It's always nice to get a break every once in awhile!

The Burtons said...

I am so jealous! How fun. I bet the weather was great. Hey, I'll be visiting your ward this Sunday. But don't be too nice to me or I'll get homesick!

Melissa Bosen said...

That sounds SOOOO nice! Mike & I need a quick get-away like that...if I ever get enough courage to leave the boys! I'm such a baby!! Thanks for the idea!