Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girl's Chorus

Daisy and Lindsay take a choir class every Wednesday afternoon after piano lessons. Daisy takes piano from her grandma Hall. Then they walk down the street to the Bradshaw's for choir. They had their first recital last Wednesday. They did a great job. And they have the best teachers! Thanks Miss Maren and Miss Candice! This picture below is next door to the Bradshaw's. They go all out on holiday decorations. Good thing Jeff grew up in this neighborhood so we won't get in trouble for trespassing.
Good job girls!

3 comments:

Shellee Day said...

Grandma shellee loved the program! I especially loved the ABC song. Make sure you invite me again. Maybe G-pa and come next time!

*~Ali~* said...

When i was little my Aunt had a singing group too. I loved it! So fun for the girls!.... I have to switch Drs. Do you have Dr Beck? I heard he is good! If not, who do you go to?

The Burtons said...

Is there only one boy in the chorus? It looks like a lot of fun! Your girls have it all!