
12 years ago today, was the most perfect day. The weather was awesome. It was kind of cloudy and sprinkled for a few minutes right when we came out of the temple. It was a very calm and stress free day. I want one of those again! And I want to spend a week with just my hubby and have not a care in the world! Love you Jeff!



14 comments:
Congratulations! I didn't realize our anniversaries were so close! We're the 6th!
I hope you get your week away!
Congrats, you OLD married couple :) You know I can say that since you're up on us by TWO years! Hope you can "escape" for at least a weekend. Charlie wanted to know if Jeff had more hair when you married him :)
WOW! I can't believe it's been 12 years - you're both just as cute as the day you were sealed. Congratulations!!!!!
I saw a link to your blog on Melissa's blog. It was fun to see pictures of your cute kids.
Happy Anniversary! 12 years is very impressive. I am totally with you...I would love to disappear for awhile with just my husband....
I totally forgot it was your anniversary! Happy late Anniversary! Did you guys get to celebrate yet? Can't believe it's 12 years already!
Devry,
We don't know the Rosser's. Do you know how long they've lived here, or what part of town they're in?
Happy Anniversary!
Natalie
CONGRATS!!! 12 years!!! We are getting old!!! but the weird thing is I still feel like I am 16!!!
didn't you guys date just one week before you got engaged? I love that story- plus I use it when people are shocked that Gary and I dated only a month before getting engaged.
You two are so cute! what a great love story. bytheway you do look really good I love your haircut
You two are adorable! Did you get to go anywhere!*%? I know you had some ideas! Love ya!
Congrats! Twelve years is awesome! I can't believe it's been that long. That is so exciting. It's good to hear that you enjoyed your wedding day, too. Sometimes they can be so crazy! Don't you wish you could go back in time and just lounge around the house with no kids. But just for the day... cause we'd miss them if it was too much longer.
Congrats! 12 years doesn't "just happen". Marriage is work! You have a such a sweet family. Hope you got a chance to get away for a while to celebrate.
Hi Devry, I loved catching up with you guys. Your kids are adorable, and you're such a cute mom. How is it that you look the same (minus big bangs and acid washed jeans) as you did in junior high?! SO not fair! :)
Has it been that long??? Holy cow! Time flies huh? I remember that time very well...how you met while taking the SAT (or something like that). Right? I remember some other things too, but won't get all mushy on your blog! :)
Post a Comment