I need to get people's addresses, especially if you live out of town. This year I promise I will actually write them down somewhere permanent so I don't have to ask you again next year:). So if you want a christmas card from the Hall fam then email me your address at
devryhall(@)gmail(dot)com. Here's just a preview of what you might get...... (minus me)

P.S. I hope your picture taking goes as smoothly as ours did:)
10 comments:
Devry,
Where were you guys? I love how the girls and Coop (as Eliza calls him) look. I can't wait to see the finished product. I think you have my address. I need to know where you were. It looks so cool. Clint is curious also where you guys were.
Renee
oh and i love their outfits!
by the time brandon left and i got ready (just had to put shoes on really haha) I left about 5am. i love going early, no one is there!
It was so fun taking pics of your adorable children. I went ahead and did some photoshop stuff with all of the pictures that are at the bottom of the file. But I left the original copy on there too. Hope you like them!
How is Linsday doing? Better, I hope... we missed her on Wednesday! I, too , can't wait to see the finished family pics- so so cute.
i love that background, & you better send me one because I love christmas cards they are one of my favorite things about this time of the year
Yes we are going to move to that house it wont be until Januray. Were excited!!
Is that the bridge o vavlista? if so we did our pictures there last year!
So i for sure want a card! I'll send ya my address anyway! So what's the plan for you guys?? Don't leave me hanging!
Jacob has that same sweater vest that he is wearing in our family pictures. How funny.
Post a Comment