Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Since Jeff was hunting I decided I didn't want to be by myself so I packed the kids up and went to Queen Creek to Matt & Mindi's neighborhood. They had a block party first and had dinner and let the kids run around. Then we went trick or treating. This was about as good as we could do for a group picture.Isn't she the cutest kitty you've ever seen?

Lindsay was Mulan. Daisy made the fan for her. You can't tell too good in the picture but we sprayed her hair black. Then I put makeup on her but I never took a picture of that.


Cooper's costume fit him perfectly. He was a train engineer. He was the cutest thing ever! And he totally figured the trick or treat thing out and thought it was so fun! He wouldn't let me hold his bucket for him. Even when it was getting too heavy.



Daisy was a hula girl. I thought she would think it was boring going with the little kids, but she never complained once that it was boring or we were too slow. She was actually super nice.





2 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

Cute kids and costumes! I'm glad Cooper cooperated - he looks so cute!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Cute Halloween kiddos! Lindsay looks like the perfect Mulan. She is so beautiful. Looks like everyone had fun.