Daisy practiced hard to play this song. She played both hands and did a great job. I think Grandma Jan (her piano teacher) was impressed.
We enjoy the holidays and are happy we get to spend it with family. We have alot to be grateful for as we reflect on this past year. I am so thankful for my family, friends, gospel, and our health just to name a few. We are a lucky family.
We enjoy the holidays and are happy we get to spend it with family. We have alot to be grateful for as we reflect on this past year. I am so thankful for my family, friends, gospel, and our health just to name a few. We are a lucky family.




1 comment:
that nativity is missing something ;-)
avery has gotten a little big to be jesus! thank goodness we'll be there next year to help with the nativity and to see the new jesus
Post a Comment