Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa

Daisy is almost 9 and she has been the one begging to go see Santa. So we went on Monday night for FHE. My mom, Jamee, & Toree came and we saw the line was long so they took the kids to the playground and Jeff window shopped and I stood in line for an hour! At least I didn't have to wrestle the kids. Thanks Mom. The girls of course were so excited but Cooper liked Santa from a distance but as soon as he saw him he said, Mom, no Santa. But then we told Cooper to tell Santa he wanted a train for Christmas so that made him happy. So Santa talked to him and said to be a good boy and he could get a train for Christmas.
And this is what happened when we were leaving. Cooper kept saying, Train. You see Santa said he could have a train but we were leaving and he didn't get his train. So sad. So we had to explain that he didn't have it right there and that Santa would leave it under the tree. I have some presents wrapped under the tree and Cooper keeps bringing them to me and saying Ho, Ho. So now I have to explain that Santa hasn't come yet and those aren't from Santa. Poor Cooper. I don't think he thinks Christmas is that great.




3 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes like Cooper. Please Devry...promise me he has a train under the tree! Cute pictures!

JaNae said...

that last picture- oh it's breaking my heart- I too must know- is there a train for cooper under that tree?
bytheway- love love love the christmas card your kids are so cute!

once upon a poppy said...

oh yes, santa is no dumby. there will be a train or 2, or 3 for him. in fact, that might just be all he gets.