Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Cooper's a big boy
We had the chance to give our crib to someone who needed one. We wanted to do a service this Christmas and this came along. It wasn't anything too big but we were glad to see that the girls were excited to give it to a baby. Well I don't know if Cooper was too happy about it. When we took it down he kept saying my bed! But then we brought in his new "big boy bed" and he was ok. But he cried when we dropped the crib off. So we had to remind him that his bed was at home. He loved his new car blanket. I have a headboard/footboard that I am painting black to match his dresser.
Bye Bye crib. Next step: potty training. (yeah right.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
look at his smile! he's stoked!!!
you'll have chalupa poppy trained before cooper :-)
um, I can't believe I missed you that day at Chea's. How sad that Cooper cried when you dropped it off. I know that Channy and her students were grateful.
Post a Comment