Friday, December 26, 2008

Meet the newest member of the family











Yep we caved. I'm still wondering why. You know all the responsibility is on me no matter how much the girls and Jeff say they will do it. But he sure is a cutie. He is a 6 wk old Chorkie and he fits in the palm of our hands. His name is Chalupa. Just look at that face. He's won us all over.




5 comments:

Karen aka Zookeeper said...

NO WAY! I have ALMOST the SAME blog! We just became a REAL FAMILY too...we have a Schnoodle puppy now! LOL Merry Christmas!

top knot extensions said...

CONGRATS on your new baby...because that IS what they are because they are almost the same amount of work but totally worth it. We have 3 dogs and they are such a wonderful part of our family!!!

Kelli said...

You are so brave. Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Did you all have a wonderful Christmas. I love the Christmas card!

The Burtons said...

Oh, I love it! He is just so cute! I love the name! When I was potty training our last dog, I put down cheap table clothes over my carpet for a month until the coast was clear. I really helped out a lot.

Nikki said...

Congrad's! He is adorable. Our puppy is growing fast seven months now.