I can't tell you how happy we are!!!!!!! It has been a long 5 months to say the least. I do know this though, The Lord knows our thoughts, and intents of our hearts and will never leave us in times of need. I have recognized His hands in all things these past few months and I have become such a better person through all of this. My testimony has been strengthened, my faith stretched, and it has made me want to be a better mom and wife. It has been so hard and at times, I'll admit, I just wanted to run home to my mommy and just quit. But this is something our family had to experience and we have grown closer as a family. We've learned to rely on each other and the Lord. We are so grateful for our family that has supported us through all of this. I have the best mom in the world. When I would call her in tears, she was always there to listen and give good advice. Thanks mom!
WOOHOO! Did I tell you how happy we are? We love our families and miss them, but we are loving Utah! My girls have made good friends and love school. It's just been a good experience for us and we're excited for what's in store for us here. So come visit!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO! Did I tell you how happy we are? We love our families and miss them, but we are loving Utah! My girls have made good friends and love school. It's just been a good experience for us and we're excited for what's in store for us here. So come visit!!!!!!!!




5 comments:
YEA!!!! We're so happy for you! Good now I can bring over your house/utah warming present. And thanks for your comment on my blog today- such a small thing to get excited about but it made my day.
So happy for you guys! Life has lots of twists and turns, but the Lord always knows the best place for us to end up :) Miss you so much, but so grateful that you are happy.
Natalie
Congrats on the job! That is the BEST feeling!
Goodness, I'm emotional today! I'm so happy for you! The tears and flowing and I'm just thrilled for you and for Jeff and for your happiness!
Love you loads!
So this made me cry. I know it's supposed to be a happy post, but for some reason I'm bawling! I just miss you and your sweet family. I am so happy for you that Jeff found a job. Utah seems wonderful, and I hope you are all well. Love you guys!
Post a Comment