Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Provo house





3 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

I'm assuming that you went to Arizona and got all of your stuff?!!
Whenever I start to complain about being in an apartment I think of you and know that I can do it...hopefully not for long though!
Love your kitchen table and your roosters...totally cute!!

CB said...

Everything looks like it is coming along great! I bet it feels good to have your stuff.
The table is exactly like my kitchen table which really needs to be painted or refinished - This made me perk up for sure - It looks great in black!!
So glad everything is going well for your family!

Two little lovebirds said...

It looks like everything is really coming together for you guys! Easton asked abt you yesterday. He goes to the preschool program at Jayden's school and he loves it! We really miss you guys! I miss the old ward too.