A little extra padding for naps! HAHA! I came downstairs Sunday morning and Jeff was asleep and Cooper was laying on top of him drinking his milk!

In other news... We learned to play FARKLE this weekend (thanks Genny) and we must have played it too much because Cooper was playing it last night. He would roll all the dice and put his hands up and yell, "FARKLE!" so funny.
4 comments:
So fun!! Farkle is a fun game.
Love the nap!!!
awww! Cooper is so handsome and clever! Watch out mom! :)
That first picture is a classic...so cute! And, I love your new blog header picture!
Farkle is the best! I'm sorry if it became annoying, but it is fun to say it!!! :)
Thanks for a great trip! I am in the process of putting my pix up. (I'll be stealing some of yours!) :)
Post a Comment