

YOU'VE HAD A BIRTHDAY, SHOUT "HURRAY!" WE WANT TO SING TO YOU TODAY! ONE YEAR OLDER AND WISER TOO. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (CLAP) TO YOU!
Childrens songbook pg285 (just in case you have no clue what we're saying)
The "egghead" picture cracks me up! We are such nerds. But all us sisters have fun together. That's all that matters. Happy Birthday Jillyn!
Jillyn,
Growing up I thought we would never be that close because you are 7 years younger than me and sharing a room with you when I was 8-11 and you were just a little annoying kid was not fun. I remeber always complaining to mom that you and Randy got into my stuff. Then we moved back to AZ and you would rather have been outside with your shirt off playing basketball with the boys:) (had to put that in there) But now look at you, all grown up and married and now I wished we lived closer so we could hang out all the time and laugh. I don't think I laugh as much as when you're around. So happy birthday and you're not annoying anymore!
Love ya! Your oldest and shortest sister!




4 comments:
thank you so much! its true, being naked outside with the boys is where i wanted to be. yuck. but now, that i am "one year older and wiser too" i'd rather be with my family and sisters. someday we'll make it there. thanks for the muddy buddies! they were delicious!
love the pic of the four of you...too cute!
Those are the best! You have to love sisters! Okay brothers too, but sisters are so fun!
Which one is my twin?! HA HA!
Post a Comment