Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Utah Trip

I found these cute dresses at Target. I love them!
My grandma and grandpa. I'm glad we were able to stay with them and let them see the kids. They thought Cooper was so funny! I hopw we didn't over welcome our stay because we love going to Utah!
Our trip was fabulous! My mom drove up with me on May 21st and the kids were perfect! And our DVD player was broken so we didn't even watch movies! Jillyn and I left Monday afternoon and drove to Cedar City and stayed with some of her friends then drove the rest of the way home yesterday. Again, perfect children! We had so much fun. I don't have a lot of time to post all the fun things we did so that will come later.
Today I am getting a good birthday present. We are going to the airport to pick up Elder Day from his Orlando Florida Mission! We can't wait!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

The girls dresses are adorable. What a fun road trip with MOM. Then to see the grandparents. To much fun! Great memories.

wendy said...

Happy Birthday! What an awesome b-day present! I was hoping you would stop through flag on your way home...maybe another time.

JakenDebbie said...

Those dressed are adorable!! And Happy Birthday!

Two little lovebirds said...

Happy Birthday (late)!!! We missed you! It sound like you had so much fun!!!

The Burtons said...

Okay, those are the cutest dresses! I love them! Isn't it the best being able to show off your kids to your own grandparents. It is so special for them to get to know each other.