Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oak Creek Canyon

We love going up to Sedona every fall to see the leaves. We're sad when it doesn't fit our schedule to go. It's as close as fall as we can get for us Arizona people. We walk through a campground and play in the leaves and have a picnic lunch. It's the best day trip ever!










This picture is funny because it's just proof that I'm not the only one Cooper won't smile for. Grandpa kept trying to take his picture.




The 5 year old in front of the speed limit sign.
This picture was totally staged. He doesn't have time for this. I told him to put his head on my shoulder and he did for like 5 seconds but at least we got a picture of it.

So Pretty!
Proof that we are definitely from the valley. I wear my flip flops year round.

6 comments:

top knot extensions said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time!! And I totally am with you I wear flip flops in January. In fact Kyle ALWAYS tries to let me wear his socks with his flip flops because he loves them so much. I let him around the house but I tell him he cant wear them out because he might get beat up!!! (I am totally joking!!)

Holland said...

I love all of your great pictures of the amazing fall weather. I am loving this fall it has been warm up here.

Holland said...

Also when I cut Kate's hair it reminded me of Lindsey's cute bob that she had when we last saw her.

The Burtons said...

I still wear my flips flops probably 360 days out of the year. I hate shoes. Anyway, I love going to Sedona any time! You guys should check out the fish farm next time and get some trout. It is actually REALLY REALLY tasty too!

My World said...

Love the fall pics...and flip flops! I with you on that one!!!

The Wilkins' said...

Great pictures! I'm so sad we missed it.