Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas with a 2 yr old

Never a dull moment. I was trying to finish all my wrapping before the girls are home from school and Cooper decided that wrapping paper makes a good bat. He kept saying baseball.But it turned out to be more like golf. But that's a big golf ball and I finally had to take it away after I got smacked in the head.
This is the silliest nativity set. I found it a few years ago at the dollar store. It is for the kids to play with. So last night Cooper was sitting there playing with them and I was telling him about baby Jesus.

He starts walking them like this and I asked him what he was doing and he said "Park". I'm sure baby Jesus loved to go to the park. I was laughing so hard.

Mommy giving the baby a kiss. So sweet.

2 comments:

Carla Lara said...

I bought that same nativity set 5 years ago at the dollar store. My kids love playing with it. It's the one nativity set that they can actually play with.

Nikki said...

Well at least he just plays with the paper and is not memorizing what you got the girls to go and tell. He is adorable.