Sunday, December 14, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree

My pictures are uploading backwards for some reason. Anyways we had fun decorating the tree the week of Thanksgiving. Cooper didn't understand it at first. He just wanted to play with the ornaments and got mad when we put them on the tree. But since they've been on the tree he hasn't touched them. I even wrapped all my presents and put them under the tree and he hasn't been curious about them at all. He is obsessed with the lights though. As soon as we come home from somewhere and sees they are off, he says lights on! lights on! So this is him pouting on the stairs cause we were trying to take a pic of all the kids by the tree. And he ran away from me cause well he hates pictures.


Daisy and Lindsay posed for me. They were quite the decorators for me. Of course when they were done I had to move ornaments around but they had a great time getting all the stuff out. I just hope they are that excited when it is time to put them away:)






3 comments:

stephanie said...

oh my goodness cooper looks so old in these pictures!! and i just have to say i LOVE your christmas cards and your header picture..who took your kids pictures because they are super cute!

Channy said...

Devry,
Thanks for the Crib! It will be such a help. I will pick it up from Chea's over the break!

Jeanne' said...

Hello! I found your blog on Sarahs blog! It is so cute! Your kids are so cute!! Check out my blog sometime when you have a chance

http://nathanandjeannemasson.blogspot.com

Thanks! Love your pictures!