Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Weekend

Jeff and I flew to Boise this weekend. It was glorious. I have fallen in love with that place. Granted it was winter and there were no leaves on the trees, but it was beautiful! I had such a fun time hanging out with my husband. It was sad to have it end. The kids had fun like always at Grandma Shellee's. I know they will always get love and attention when they are there. Jeff enjoyed flooring it in the Altima. He said it was fun to drive.


This is in town. There are houses and then just fields and fields of farm land. I love it. It gives it a small town feel. I want to live here forever!


On the way to the airport we saw the Boise temple so took a little detour to go see it. The temple grounds are definitely smaller than the Mesa Temple.



4 comments:

Kelli said...

You look adorable bundled but are you sure you're ready for the "real" cold? Just teasing! I know you are!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

lame.

once upon a poppy said...

what's lame? me? or my trip? what's your problem?

Melissa Bosen said...

I read the posts backwards--oops! I'm so excited for you and this new adventure! Can I move with you?
I thought I would never want to leave the valley again, but things change. But with Mike's job, I don't see that happening.