Ok why are my images uploading backwards? I loaded this one last and now it's first.

Anyways, it started off good and then just got worse. He is throwing a tantrum because we wouldn't let him get in the "pool". I means his hands and arms were soaking wet and it was chilly but he didn't care. We went in to the visitor's center and saw the Christs statue. Cooper loved looking at it and I was telling him about the holes in his hands and feet. He stared at it through that whole presentation. Then we went to see Luke 2. That's where it all went downhill. Needless to say Jeff got to stay out with him.


At least my girls are nice. Well, most of the time. But hey, they don't lay on the ground and scream.

He was nice. Of course this was the parking lot when we just got there. Little did we know....

Seriously, can the terrible two's be any worse? I guess he is just making up for the girls because they did not do this kind of stuff. Good thing he's cute.
1 comment:
Okay Devry...you still have the "treturous(sp) threes!" Just teasing with you. I do not like when Ethan throws these tantrums. How neat that Cooper was so taken with the Christ statue. We're going to see the lights on Monday! Its going to be FREEZING!
Post a Comment