She lost her tooth Sunday night. She informed me this morning that it has been 2 nights and the tooth fairy hasn't come yet. She shouldn't be surprised-it usually takes at least 3 days before she actually remember.

Cooper loves to get in pictures and make "silly face" then ask to see it on the screen.
Lately, these 2 have become such good friends. I think it's because they found something in common,
Bakugons. Cooper will say to Lindsay, "Want to play with me? 5 minutes." He was so sad when she had to go to school this morning.
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear your tooth fairy is sometimes as forgetful as our tooth fairy!!
Cute kiddso!!
Lindsay looks so cute toothless! I hope the tooth fairy comes soon! :)
The tooth fairy has the same problem at our house! she does look very cute!
Lindsay, you look sooo cute!
I'm so glad to read all these comments about loser tooth fairies! I've got to be the biggest one of all, Mak lost 3 teeth last week & the tooth fairy still has not visited her. It's not as fun when they are older and annoyed that the tooth fairy doesn't seem to have the time to drop a few bucks under the pillow!
Post a Comment