Friday, January 15, 2010

The Birthday Girl!

Lindsay opened her presents up from her family this morning before school. She loved dad's present, a remote control. So did Cooper. In fact he thinks it's his. I bought Lindsay her new skirt and I made her a new hair clip. I am going to eat lunch at school with her, pass out treats in her class, have her bday party this afternoon, and go to dinner of her choice, In N Out. I've got a busy day! Happy Birthday!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are sooo adorable Devry!! I can't believe how fast they are grwoing up. I found your blog from the link you left on FB. I hope Lindsay has a wonderful birthday!

mindi said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay! We miss you and hope you had a fun party!

corri said...

happy happy birthday lindsay! we love and miss you guys. the other day i was telling avery i was going to take him to the park to ride the train. on his own he started saying your names. he misses you too.