Saturday, January 23, 2010

We love the snow

My kids like the snow and like playing in it, but Lindsay absolutely loves the snow! The second she sees it's snowing, she gets her snow clothes on and goes outside. We got lots of snow Friday night and woke up Saturday to this. Lindsay and I went out to play. I love walking through fresh snow!This is me in the wee hours Saturday morning shoveling the drive way. I actually enjoy it.



Here's lots of pictures of our street and yard. It's so pretty outside.




Can you see this guy? He is our neighbor Keith. He snow blows everybodys driveway and sidewalk on our whole street after every storm.






2 comments:

mindi said...

Wow! Look at all that snow! I love the first picture of your street, it almost looks fake. Stay warm, we miss you! We are headed to the cabin to see the snow, I am sure it won't look anything like that!

sasmithfam said...

Wowzers!! It looks like it snowed quite a bit. We were just up in Flagstaff and we thought they had a lot of snow... What an awesome neighbor! I am glad you like it, I am pretty sure I couldn't do snow. :)