Sunday, January 10, 2010

CaBiN FeVeR

On Sunday we had Stake Conference and well I really didn't want to take 3 kids by myself. Cooper doesn't make it through sacrament. So by 3:30 my kids were driving me crazy so I made them put their snow clothes on and go in the backyard. It took 10 minutes to get them all dressed and I didn't think they would last that long. We haven't had snow for awhile but it was freezing! I actually had to drag Cooper in after his face was bright red. They had fun and I got my sanity back.


We haven't had fresh snow for a couple of weeks so it was kind of hard and icy so they could actually sled down our little hill. It was fun to listen to them have fun together and have a little break of the tattling and teasing.

No comments: