Saturday, January 30, 2010

Funny story

I talked to my mom this morning and she was laughing and told me I needed to document it so we could have a good laugh later. And I have no pictures of this story, luckily.
I've been talking to Cooper and telling him how he can't keep pooping in his underwear or pullups and he needed to go in the potty. Well I could smell something but I would check his underwear and he was fine. Then I walked into the bathroom and there on the floor was his business! I about died. I tried to hold in my laughter as I went and asked him the story. I asked him if he pooped and he said yes. I asked him to show me where and he took me into the bathroom and showed me. I asked him if he thought that is where he should poop and he said no. So I told him to go get some toilet paper so he could clean it up. By this time Daisy was in there too and he went over to the roll and pulled off a quarter of a square. Daisy started laughing so hard. It made me get the giggles and he was looking at us like why are you laughing at me? So I had to show him we needed a little more toilet paper! Oh I love this boy! He is a riot. He knew he shouldn't poop in his underwear so he went in there and did his thing and put his undies back on and went about his day!

2 comments:

sasmithfam said...

As long as he cleans it up. :)

Jenny Moore said...

Can I send Eli to you in about 8 months?!!!
Cooper is a funny little guy!! Smart too!!!