Friday, February 1, 2008






My baby is 8! I'm going crazy here. Where did the time go? I was just a little 19 year old girl getting married and now I have 3 kids and my oldest is going to get baptized! I guess time flies when you're having fun. I try to think of all the fun things to come as our kids grow and enjoy it. I love my Daisy girl. She is fun, a little sassy, and is fun to be around(most of the time) She has a good head on her shoulder and I think she will do great in life. She knows what she wants and doesn't stop till she gets it. we lvoe you Daisy.



Daisy is ditching school today. We are going to see the Hannah Montana 3-D concert this afternoon. She opened the tickets this morning for her bday. Stay posted though because her best present is coming tonight at her party! I'll give you a hint. Jeff got his first one when he turned 8 and has always told Daisy that on her 8th bday she would get one too. It's black and white and has Roxy stickers on it. It's awesome!

3 comments:

Marquita said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! Dang Devry, I can't believe how old she is. Time flies, huh?

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

ITS A MOTORCYCLE!!!! and im jealous. happy birthday crazy daisy we love you sorry we cant be there for your sweet party! dance hard for me!

stephanie said...

happy birthday daisy!!! way cool you went to hannah montana, we want to go, too. we can't wait to find out what you are getting..i asked scott if he remembered what jeff would have got and he said a package of oreo cookies with stickers on it ?@?@?@ hahaha..can't wait to find out!