Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Here we go again...
This is the sight you'll see at our house as of late. I decided to try it. Again. This time he wasn't totally upset about it. He actually does like his undies. He still pees in them, but baby steps. I just have a few diapers left and I so don't want to buy anymore. So we went and bought pull ups, which he hates. Good. It's that or underwear. I don't care if it takes 5 months, we're doing it.
I give him juice and let him watch a movie. He will pee in the potty. But then I put a pull up on him for a nap or bedtime, and he wakes up soaking. Or poopy. I know this is TMI but this is my journal and well this is about as exciting as it gets these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hang in there Devry! I hope all goes well this time around! :)
Good Luck! I hope it is going well! Avery is spending her first night in a big girl bed! So maybe we will try potty training next! We miss you, hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment