Lindsay is 7 today! I love going through old pictures and remembering how little and cute she was. She's still cute, she's just getting so big! Lindsay is such a joy in our lives. She always has a smile on her face and loves to giggle. She brightens up our day for sure! We love you Lindsay Lu!
1 comment:
Well happy birthday Lidsay and Hello Devry. We Rutmans reside in West Jordan at about 7000 S. and Bangerter Hyw. We are still just a one car family so getting together some time might be a little dificult but when we take care of that problem I hope to be able to get out and do things like come and see you. If you are ever up to comeing up here let me know and we would love to have you over for a play date! email me and I'll get you my new number... tylexis@msn.com
Thanks, talk to you soon,
Alexis
Post a Comment