The last 6 months of 2009 were absolutely crazy! It had lots of ups and downs. And just when I thought things were back to normal and we were settled in Utah, change happened again. More details on that later. We just want our dad to know that we love him and we think he is the greatest. We are missing him like crazy right now. He left back to Az yesterday, but hope to be reunited soon. Thanks for doing whatever it takes to provide for us, be unselfish, and make us happy. You are the best!



I got caught up on Christmas vacation so I have lots of posts. If you have time, check it out. We had a fun filled 2 weeks.
4 comments:
We had so much fun seeing you guys over Christmas! We already miss you and hope you will be back soon! Sorry we didn't get to see you before you left, but I am glad you made it home safe. Did Lindsay loose a tooth since you got home? Love the glasses!
Does this mean you guys are ALL coming back too???
Okay Devry, you've got to tell us what is going on!! Are you going back to Arizona?
Hope all is well and Lindsey looks so darling in her glasses...when did she get those?
Do you still have your cell with your Arizona number? I want to talk to you...it's been way too long!
Guess the general consensus is that we all want updates about what's going on with you guys! You're not moving back are you? Hope that everything gets more settled soon. I hate having things crazy and so up in the air. It's the worst! Lindsay does look freakin' ADORABLE in those glasses. Take care my friend and keep us updated. :)
Post a Comment